As Christians, we believe that motherhood is a precious gift from God.
On Mother’s Day, we honor and celebrate the sacrificial love and unconditional faith of the women who have raised us and nurtured us with God’s grace.
Thus in this blog, we have mentioned a few best Christian Mother’s Day wishes and Quotes that you can use to show your love.
Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
Spiritual Christian Mothers Day Wishes
- Mom, you are clothed with strength and dignity and have been a fierce role model for me. You are loved and appreciated more than you could ever know. I love you, mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- God blessed me when He knitted me together in your womb. Thank you for being the best mother I could ever wish for. I pray that He keeps you in good health and fortune all the days of your life. I love you, mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thank you for raising me to have Jesus in my heart and walk a Christian walk in my life. Thank you for teaching me to be kind, gentle, and devoted. You are beautiful but also have an unfading inner beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for guiding me down God’s path for my life. I love you more than you know. I pray that our Savior protects you today and always. You’re a blessing to me and a guiding light in my life.
Christian Quotes About Mothers
- Godly mothers not only bring you up, but they also bring you to God.
- Mothers are often fondest of their child which has caused them the greatest pain.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God.
- Father and mother are apostles, bishops, and priests to their children, for it is they who make them acquainted with the gospel.
- I learned more about Christianity from my mother than from all the theologians in England.
- My mother was the source from which I derived the guiding principles of my life.
- Never could it be possible for any man to estimate what he owes to a godly mother.
- The power of a mother’s prayers with all her children kneeling around is far greater than any public ministry.
- The group consisting of mother, father, and child is the main educational agency of mankind.
Appreciation Message To A Spiritual Mother
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
- Do not forsake your mother’s teaching. Proverbs 1:8
- For I too was a son to my father, still tender, and cherished by my mother. Proverbs 4:3
- May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful! Proverbs 23:25
- Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Proverbs 31:28-29
- He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Psalm 113:9
- Truly I am your servant, Lord; I serve you just as my mother did. Psalm 116:16
- But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content. Psalm 131:2
- Before I was born the Lord called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. Isaiah 49:1
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem. Isaiah 66:13
- Just as a nursing mother cares for her children, so we cared for you. 1 Thessalonians 2:7-8
Christian Tribute To Mothers
- Whenever I’ve felt lost, I knew I could look to your wisdom and courage to keep my head up and my faith strong. You started me off on the way I should go, and I know not to turn from it. Thank you for teaching me the word of God and about our Christian faith from the beginning of my life, mom. God’s word will be my guide for the rest of my life, and for that of my children, and my children’s children. I owe this all to you. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you tremendously.
- I would not be who I am today without the selfless love you have given me all of my life. Your love has been patient, kind, not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. You have never given up on me and have never lost faith. You have always endured. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you more than words could ever say.
- You’ve been there for the scabbed knees. You’ve been there for the tears and the laughs and everything in between. Thank you for staying by my side and guiding me through my youth with God’s word and the love only a mother could give. You’re my hero, mom. On this day, we celebrate YOU! Happy Mother’s Day!
God Mother’s Day Message
- Wonderful things happen in our lives that make us glad. One of the most wonderful things to happen in my life was the moment that you were chosen to be my godmother. I am so blessed! Happy Mother’s Day!
- They chose you for me and I’m happy that they did. My life is more awesome because I have you for a godmother! Happy Mother’s Day!
- God brought you into my life and I continue to thank Him for you every day! Happy Mother’s Day, Godmother With Love!
- Real godmothers are so much better than the fabricated, storybook kind in so many ways. I’m glad you’re mine! Happy Mother’s Day, Godmom!
- You are a blessed woman and I am a blessed godchild because of who you are and what you do. Happy Mother’s Day To My Wonderful Godmother!
Biblical Mothers Day Quotes
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’ve raised me with faith, love, and devotion. When I’m a parent, I want to parent just like you. The Lord is watching over you on this blessed day. I love you, mom!
- Out of all of God’s creations, mothers are perhaps the most important of them all. I love you, mom. I respect and honor all you have done and all you have taught me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- While time may pass and things may change, a strong mother like you never goes away. Happy Mother’s Day, and just know that we will always cherish our memories together and pray for you in all your endeavors.
- Happy Mother’s Day, mom! May the Lord in His infinite wisdom grant you peace and serenity in the upcoming year. You deserve it. You’re a fantastic mother, friend, and confidant.
- Thank you for being there for me, for raising me in the church, and for always knowing how to make me smile. I love you, mom. Let’s have a wonderful Mother’s Day together.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Motherhood is just simply hard. But God blessed you with a calm and kind soul. You’re a true inspiration. Love you always, dear mom.
Christian Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- This Mother’s Day, we thank you for being our shining star, and always showing us the right path. May God forever watch over you and know that we will always love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day! May God always help you and bless you as you continue to love us and guide us!
- This Mother’s Day, may God give you as much joy and happiness as you have given us every single day. Above all, remember that we will always love you!
- On this special day, know that you have been the best mother a child could ever ask for! Remember that we will love you forever and pray for you always. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Always remember that you will forever hold a special place in our hearts and that I pray for you and am here for you every single day.
- On this special day, just know that we appreciate all you do for us and that through thick and thin, we will always be at your side. We hope you have a blessed Mother’s Day!