If you are looking for ‘do what makes you happy quotes’ then you’re at the right place.
Here are handpicked quotes on do whatever things in life that make you happy.
Pick suitable quotes from below to inspire you and others around you or social media like Instagram.
If It Makes You Happy Quotes
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
- Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you. Beyoncé
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Steve Marabol
- Every day is a new day. Carrie Underwood
- Beauty is everywhere. You only have to look to see it. Bob Ross
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to swim. Jon Kabat Zinn
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn
Do What Makes You Happy Quotes For Instagram
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
- Happiness comes in waves. It’ll find you again.
- If you want to be happy, be. Leo Tolstoy
- Start each day with a grateful heart.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come without leaving happier. Mother Teresa
- Happiness is a warm puppy. Charles M. Schulz
- Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. Mark Twain
- Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things. Walt Disney
Life Is Short Do What Makes You Happy Quotes
- Life is the dancer and you are the dance. Eckhart Tolle
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. Mahatma Gandhi
- The point is not to pay back kindness but to pass it on. Julia Alvarez
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. John Barrymore
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot. Gabriel García Márquez
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Dalai Lama
- Embrace the glorious mess that you are. Elizabeth Gilbert
- Being happy never goes out of style. Lilly Pulitzer
- Happiness is the best makeup. Drew Barrymore
- Roll with the punches and enjoy every minute of it. Meghan Markle
- The mere sense of living is joy enough. Emily Dickinson
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars.
Can Money Make You Happy Quotes
- In today’s world, money is like oxygen – a lack of oxygen can kill you, and so can too much of it. Abhijit Naskar
- Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none. Richard DeVos
- Money can buy a shitload of happiness — just nothing you can’t ever live without. Quentin R. Bufogle
- Money. It’s a good servant but a bad master. Gretchen Rubin
- Money is only one form of compensation. Frank Sonnenberg
- A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart. Jonathan Swift
- Life isn’t about money, it’s about moments. David Castain
- Women who marry for money and men who marry for beauty are equally robbed in the end. Harmon Okinyo
- Money can buy things, but it can’t buy everything. Frank Sonnenberg
- Money is only one form of wealth. Frank Sonnenberg
- You have to have enough before you can realize that more isn’t going to make you much happier. Hank Green
- Being obsessed with money is a high price to pay. Frank Sonnenberg
- Money talks. Or does it? Frank Sonnenberg
- Things you can’t buy are more valuable than money. Tamerlan Kuzgov
- Some people collect money for the afterlife. Tamerlan Kuzgov
Do What Makes You Happy Not What Others Want Quotes
- Don’t worry. Be happy. Bobby McFerrin
- I have chosen to be happy because it’s good for my health. Voltaire
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Buddha
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. Anne Frank
- Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived. Eleanor Roosevelt
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. Mark Twain
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
- Happiness depends upon ourselves. Aristotle
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. John Lennon
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama