Here are some of the best Fathers Day blessings to help you write on Father’s Day greeting cards or on a note.
Happy Father’s Day…!!!
Fathers Day Blessings Wishes
- When it comes to dads, I don’t think it could get any better than this. Celebrating you today reminds me just how much you touch those around you!
- Happy Father’s Day! There’s no one in the world like you. Big hug and kiss!
- Dad—you’ve made my life so much better. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- Where would I be without you as my dad? I’m so grateful to you. Happy Father’s Day.
- God took the strength of a mountain, and the patience of eternity, and combined them to create the thing we call Dad.
- Only a dad like you gives his all to make way for his children.
- Dad: A man with infinite patience.
- Thank you for all the many wonderful things you do… that I fail to notice!
- Today’s your day, Dad. Enjoy it, and know how loved you are!
- I’m so proud to be your kid. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Thank you for making growing up fun. I love you!
- Thank you for bringing love, acceptance, and joy into my life all these years. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
- I’m grateful for you, Dad, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me so many of my favorite memories.
- I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
- To the best man, I know: Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy every moment of this special day.
- Thanks for always having my back, Dad. I love you.
Father’s Day Blessings For Brother
- Happy Father’s Day to My Brother! Your presence gives me the strength to face any situation and help me whenever I need you in life.
- Happy Father’s Day. You are a wonderful brother and a terrific father to your children. Have a fantastic Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! Here’s hoping you get another awesome tie this year. My BROTHER, the snappy dresser!
- Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to my incredible brother. You’re the type of dad who makes juggling it all look easy! Go ahead and take a rest– you’ve earned it!
- On this special day, I want to wish you more success and a world of happiness for the love and care you showered on me whenever I feel alone. Happy Father’s Day Big Brother!
- Happy Father’s Day. To a super fun man, my brother. May you spend this day hoisting a few beers and receiving many well-deserved cheers!
- Hey Brother! Loosen that tie and grab a couple of cold ones. Today is about recognizing all the hours of work you put into being a super dad!
- You complete my all desire and everything I dream of. Your support accompanies me in every step that I take in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! BROTHER, it’s inspiring watching you raise your children. You are a true role model and family man. I hope you enjoy a day full of relaxation, you deserve it!
- Happy Father’s Day! Brother, you make fatherhood look like a day at the beach. Enjoy this special time in celebration of YOU!
- Happy Father’s Day To my amazing brother. I hope you get to spend today doing things you love with those who love you.
Prayers For Fathers In The Bible
- Proverbs 1:8: Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching.
- Ephesians 6:4: Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
- 2 Corinthians 6:18: And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.
- Proverbs 22:6: Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
- Psalm 103:13: As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.
- Proverbs 23:22: Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.
- Psalm 32:7-8: You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
- Proverbs 23:24: The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.
- Deuteronomy 1:31: There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.
- Hebrews 12:7: Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?
- Luke 15:20: But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.
- Malachi 4:6: He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.
Short Prayer For My Dad
- Lord, thank you for the father you gave me, thank you for all of the lessons that I have learned in my entire life.
- Lord, I pray that you will bless my dad, with good health and good mood. God, help my dad to live every day with your love and with peace in his heart.
- Jesus, thank you for my daddy. He has blessed me with so much and he deserves to be honored and blessed. I pray that you would bless him in every way possible – physically, emotionally, spiritually. That You would be gracious towards him and guide him on his path. Thank You for my dad! In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
- Lord, my father is sick and needs Your help. It says in Your word that You are the God that heals. Touch my dad’s body and let him be able to come home from the hospital. Give his body strength, and the ability to heal, while giving the doctor’s wisdom and revelation on how to help him. In the name of Jesus, amen!
Powerful Prayer For Father And Son
- God, my Father, we pray that our son will obey and honor us, his parents, so that he will have a long life on the earth. Help us to remember to bring him up with the disciple and instruction that comes from You and set a good example of honoring authority. May our son also obey and honor his teachers and all other earthly authority with deep respect. May he work to please them all the time, not just when they’re watching him. Amen.
- Oh Lord, my Shield, may Your Holy Spirit teach and influence my son in making wise choices for his life. May he be prudent in how he uses his time, giving priority to what is important, and not wasting his time on unprofitable or harmful activities. May he choose his friends with care, and may they make good choices in how they spend their time together. Most importantly, may he carve out time each day to spend with You. Amen.
- Oh God, Blessed and Only Ruler, in the same way that You are slow to anger, may my son be known for his good and kind temper. May he be quick to listen to what others say, may he not react rashly or in a hot temper, and may he be slow to anger. May he not be someone who stirs up strife, but one who calms disputes, and brings people to peace. May he rule his spirit with understanding and compassion. Amen.