There are almost 8 types of love, according to ancient Greek society.
And, friendship is the most powerful and passionate of those eight, IMO.
We all love being around our friends, but don’t know how to make them understand this.
Therefore, here are some of the best listed friendship valentine quotes that include non romantic and funny ones.
Pick suitable valentine’s day quotes from below and share with your friends to make them understand their worth.
Happy valentine’s day..!!!
Non Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “Warm wishes on Valentine’s Day to you. May this bond of love keep bringing us joys in life and keep guiding us through what is best for the both of us.”
- “Being is a relationship is all about trusting each other and being there for each other through good and bad times. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “The occasion of Valentine’s Day celebrates the bond of love, the bond of respect, the bond of trust that we share with each other. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.”
- “Let us make this Valentine’s Day a little extra special by promising to always keep holding on to each other and bringing out the best in each other. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “I have always found my strength in you because you are the one who inspires me and makes me a better person. Wishing you a warm and Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “The most beautiful thing about this relationship is that we are always there for each other without any conditions. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “When you are there with me, I know that everything is going to be fine because you are my biggest support system. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “To me Valentine’s Day is not just about expression of love but it is about telling you that you are very special and dear to me. Warm wishes on Valentine’s Day to you.”
- “May we always stand by each one in times that are happy and in times that are not so happy. Wishing my beloved a very Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “May each and every Valentine’s Day reminds us that we are so precious for each other. Wishing a blessed and beautiful Valentine’s Day to you my love.”
Best Valentine’s Day Quotes For Friends And Family
- “If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.”
- “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.”
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.”
- “There are friends, there is family and then there are friends that become family.
- “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.”
- “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.”
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.”
- “We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.”
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to level yourself up.”
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
- “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.”
Funny Valentines Friendship Quotes
- “Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever!”
- “A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helps you create them.”
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” Jean de La Fontaine
- “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” Mencius
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” Ed Cunningham
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” Woodrow T. Wilson
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” Jane Austen
- “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.”
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” Anna Taylor
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” Hubert H. Humphrey
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.”
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” Laurence J. Peter
Epic Friendship Valentines Day Quotes For Friends
- “Friends are the family you choose.” Jess C. Scott
- “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.”
- “No road is long with good company.” Turkish Proverb
- “In this lifetime, if there’s anything you need, it’s a best friend.” Lea Michele
- “Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.” Rabindranath Tagore
- “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys and dividing our grief.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Friendship is another word for love.”
- “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”
- “True friends are families which you can select.”
- “No friendship is an accident.” O. Henry
- “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” Tennessee Williams