Here are happy Fathers Day Christian wishes to celebrate this special day with people in your community.
Pick suitable Happy Father’s Day wishes that fit your requirement.
Happy Father’s Day…!!!
Religious Happy Fathers Day Christian Wishes
- “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Happy Father’s Day to a wise man who fears the Lord.
- I can’t thank the Lord enough for the best gift he’s ever given me: a best friend, a companion for a lifetime’s journey, and an awesome father who makes growing up fun for my children. Happy Father’s Day, my dear husband.
- Our dear Father, you raised us with loving discipline and counsel that brought the revelation of our Lord. You made us who we are now. You really make us proud. Happy Father’s Day.
- “Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.” Thank you for always encouraging me with your wisdom and gentleness. Happy Father’s Day.
- You serve the Lord by setting the example and leading this family with love and gentle care. But above all, you serve the Lord by believing in us and praying for us. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
- Thank you, Dad, for everything you’ve taught me. Your teachings are graceful garlands for my head and pendants for my neck. My prayers and good wishes to you. Happy Father’s Day.
- It takes a special man like you to be a great Dad, a man who puts his family first, who teaches us through example, and who brings us to love God. Happy Father’s Day.
- I am very grateful to be sharing my life with a man who fears God and loves his family unconditionally like you. I’m blessed, I’m cared for, I’m loved. Thank you, my dear husband.
- “The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.” Thank you for being such an awesome father. We are truly blessed. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, Happy Father’s Day. You are not a man of many words, but you love your family above and beyond, just as God has loved you. You’re the best, Dad.
Happy Fathers Day God Quotes
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
- Choose a career you love and you will never have to go to work. Denis Waitley
- You can do anything you want to do. Estelle Getty
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. William Shakespeare
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father. Lydia M. Child
- Came from God; I call him Dad! John Walter Bratton
- Dad – a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love. John Walter Bratton
- A father carries pictures of where his money used to be. Steve Martin
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. Friedrich Schiller
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. William Shakespeare
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. Euripides
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
Fathers Day Blessing Message
- I hope you know that I am grateful for having such an awesome dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- Being my dad has meant a lot of invested time, energy, and money. You are a generous father, and I love you.
- I’m wishing you a great and fun day for a great and fun dad!
- I am overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude on Father’s Day because I am blessed to have you as my dad.
- I hope this Father’s Day is as happy and special as you made me feel as my father growing up.
- Thank you for providing stability and protection for our family. I feel safe knowing you have my back.
- I’m very grateful to have you as my dad. You are an amazing man.
Fathers Day Bible Verse
- Psalm 13:5: But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
- Psalm 103:13: As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.
- Proverbs 23:24: The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him.
- Proverbs 14:26: In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.
- Psalm 34:8: Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
- Proverbs 16:9: The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
- Proverbs 20:7: The righteous who walks in his integrity — blessed are his children after him!
- Psalm 18:34: He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
- Jeremiah 10:23: I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.
- Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Christian Father’s Day Quotes
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him. Solomon
- Train up a child in the way he should go—but be sure you go that way yourself.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. Clarence Budington Kelland
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. Anne Geddes
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- It is much easier to become a father than to be one.
- My dad has always taught me these words: care and share.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
- We are given children to test us and make us more spiritual.
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.