Mothers are the best gift from god, but many of us don’t know how to express our love in words.
happy Mother’s Days…!!!
Funny Mother’s Day messages
- Instead of grandchildren, here’s a card. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Who needs a Mother’s Day present when you already have me, the greatest gift of all? You’re welcome. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! You gave me life. I got you this card. Call it even?
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! You deserve the world! But you’ll just have to settle for this card because I’m broke again…
- Here’s a Mother’s Day card from your son, bought and sent by your daughter-in-law. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I think I turned out pretty awesome. You’re welcome.
- You are a great mom. I mean, look at me! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Without me, today would just be another day. You’re welcome. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day from the best thing that ever happened to you – ME!
- If at first you don’t succeed, try again. Happy Mother’s Day from your second (and favorite) child.
- I love how we have a silent understanding that I’m the favorite. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I love you more than my sibling does. Love, Your Favorite Child.
Inspiring Mother’s Day Messages
- Thinking of you on Mother’s Day and wishing you lots of love.
- There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- Because of you, I am me . Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Can’t thank you enough for giving me the love of my life!
- For all you’ve done, we should make every day Mother’s Day!
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- For all that you do and for all that you are to us, we say thank you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful woman who’s such an inspiration to us all.
- Your home is the setting of some of my happiest memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m thankful to have you as a role-model. You have created a legacy that I plan to continue with my own grandchildren.
Mothers Day Text Message From Daughter
- I love you to the moon and back, Mom! Thank you for always inspiring me to live, love, and laugh!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best role model I could have ever asked for!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who raised me into the strong, independent woman I am today.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mom in the world! I’ll always cherish our movie nights, cooking experiments, and laughter!
- You’re the best listener, the best cook, the best friend, the best Mom I could ever ask for. Happy Mother’s day!
- Every day I feel so lucky to call you my Mom. Enjoy today, you deserve it!
Mother’s Day Message For Myself
- Being a mom has made me stronger, wiser, and more confident, and it’s been the greatest honor of my life. I say it proudly: Happy Mother’s Day to me.
- To all those sleepless nights, to all the stress, to motherhood. Wishing a very happy Mother’s Day to me.
- I traded sleep, convenience, and, some days, my sanity for my children. I’m a darn good mother, and if no one else says it, I’m going to say it to myself: Happy Mother’s Day.
- Whatever the world says or what my children become, I did my best, and I deserve to tell myself Happy Mother’s Day.
- There’s nothing more precious than the bond I share with my children. For that, Happy Mother’s Day to myself.
- Here’s to me on this Mother’s Day, for all the sacrifices and struggles I’ve had in life because I’m a mom. You did it! You’ve got this!
- Motherhood is extraordinary, the purest form of love. Happy Mother’s Day to me, myself, and I, a true mother.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the strongest, most resilient woman I know: me!
Mother’s Day Text Message To A Friend
- Happy Mother’s Day, bestie! Let’s celebrate another year of the love and growth of your beautiful family.
- You’re a great mom, a great friend, and always the most fun at any celebration… What can’t you do? Save some talent for the rest of us! Happy Mother’s day, bestie!
- Stop cleaning and stay out of the kitchen! Today is your day! Wishing you a Mother’s Day full of adventure and cherished memories.
- Today, just sit back, relax, and let all of us do the work. All you have to do is have a good time! Happy Mother’s Day, friend!
- You’ve been working so hard these days, and I’m glad to hear that you’re taking a day off. Tell your family it’s your turn to be pampered.
- I’m very glad to join you and your cozy little family this Mother’s Day. You deserve all the celebrations, and I can’t wait! Happy Mom’s Day!
- I hope your kids all turn out like you in the best ways: spirited, talented, and bright, with just enough mischief to keep things interesting. Happy Mother’s Day, friend!
Mother’s Day Text Message For Wife
- Enjoy the first of many Mother’s Days, from your husband and amazing child.
- I knew you would be a wonderful mother, and you prove me right every day.
- Here’s to your first Mother’s Day and many more to come.
- I hope you have an amazing first Mother’s Day and feel the love and joy you bring us every day.
- Watching you become a mother has been my greatest joy. Enjoy your first Mother’s Day.
- Happy First Mother’s Day from the luckiest man on the planet.
- When you became a mother, you became even more beautiful to me. Happy First Mother’s Day.
- Welcome to motherhood and enjoy your first Mother’s Day.
- Our baby couldn’t wait to meet you, and I couldn’t wait to celebrate your first Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Text Message To My Girlfriend
- I sincerely congratulate you on this holiday and wish you incredible happiness, eternal beauty, and youth, joy, kindness, harmony in your soul.
- Happy Mother’s Day! I wish you tenderness, the attention of loved ones, pleasant surprises, great achievements, a radiant smile and sparkling eyes!
- Honey, you are the best person in my life! I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Be healthy, energetic, and always appreciate the beauty in yourself. You have achieved your goals!
- I hope your life is bright and interesting, all your dreams and wishes come true, and your friends remain loyal and devoted!
- Beloved, happy Mother’s Day! I wish you incredible happiness, love, and good health so you can continue decorate this world with your unearthly beauty.
- I wish you loyal friends, new ideas, and the discovery of something new and interesting every day! I love you!
Mother’s Day Text From Son
- I’m so proud to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. Love you, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you!
- With love from the luckiest son in the world.
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, from feeding and clothing me to loving me in the tough times to helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.