Mother’s Day is a special occasion to honor and celebrate the love, care, and sacrifice of mothers.
For those who have a deep faith in God, this day also provides an opportunity to express their gratitude and appreciation to the Divine for the gift of motherhood.
Use these Religious Mothers Day wishes and show love to your mum!
Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
Christian Quotes About Mothers
- I don’t believe there are devils enough in hell to pull a boy out of the arms of a godly mother.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Mothers are often fondest of the child which has caused them the greatest pain.
- Father and mother are apostles, bishops and priests to their children, for it is they who make them acquainted with the gospel.
- Never could it be possible for any man to estimate what he owes to a godly mother.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Godly mothers not only bring you up, they bring you to God.
- What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God.
- I learnt more about Christianity from my mother than from all the theologians in England.
- Mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
Religious Mothers Day Prayer Messages
- May the blessing of the Divine
Be an especially bright benediction
Upon mothers everywhere
On your blessed day –
On Mother’s Day!
- There is but one and only one,
Whose love will fail you never.
One who lives from sun to sun,
With constant fond endeavor.
There is but one and only one
On earth there is no other.
In heaven a noble work was done
When God gave us a Mother.
- There are times when only a mother’s love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.
There are times when only a mother’s love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we’ve dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.
There are times when only a mother’s faith
Can help us on life’s way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.
For a mother’s heart and a mother’s faith
And a mother’s steadfast love
Were fashioned by the angels
And sent from God above.
Mother’s Day Spiritual Quotes
- Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father. Leviticus 19:3
- The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living. Genesis 3:20
- Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12
- Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all’. Proverbs 31:28-31
Biblical Religious Mothers Day Wishes Quotes
- Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children… Deuteronomy 4:9
- When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home. John 19:26-27
- Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:25-28
- And Mary said, ‘My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed.’ Luke 1:46-48
- A gracious woman gets honor… Proverbs 11:16
- Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck. Proverbs 1:8-9
Religious Mother’s Day Greetings
- Then the mother of the child said, ‘As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.’ So he arose and followed her. 2 Kings 4:30
- As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem. Isaiah 66:13
- Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
- And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart. Luke 2:51
- I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4
- So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Mothers Day Prayer Message
Touching Message For Mothers Day
Mothers Day Messages To A Friend
Mother In Law Mothers Day Wishes
Christian Mothers Day Wishes
Happy Mothers Day Blessings
Mothers Day Wishes From Daughter
Happy Blessed Mothers Day To All Quotes